Saturday 9 May 2015

Calypso Dream (Where Hope and Dreams Collide)

It has been so long since I was able to get about exploring and I was really pleased that I hit the jackpot on my first attempt today. 









Calypso Dreams is a private home sim of Manis which she has opened for the public to enjoy and currently appears in the Editors Picks section of the Destination Guide.




It is a pretty and natural sim full of coves, beaches and woodland.
Calypso Dream is very well thought out with areas such as the gentleman's room at the base of the lighthouse for those more mature 
activities, beach areas to sit and relax plus my personal favorite area, the Calypso Caffe where I sat under the banyan trees just camming and listening to the music.  













I thoroughly recommend a visit to this sim.  I will definitely be revisiting soon.

Teleport to Calypso Dream

Follow Calypso Dream on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment